VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Santos and Doyle Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Santos and Doyle Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 22:08:58 -0700
Marvin,

I just went to your site to see about signing up, and I tried another yahoo
group yesterday.  Further, other yahoo groups I've signed up with, I've
always ended up needing sighted help, and even then it was difficult.  Any
words of wisdom as to how to successfully sign up with your group, and yahoo
groups in general? The one yesterday had a capsha, but I didn't get far
enough with yours to know about capsha issues even, before I had trouble.

Maybe this is the problem with why you don't have much traffic, or maybe
it's not the reason, and it's some lack of knowledge on ny part that I have
problems without solution, (not to totally let Yahoo off the hook though)  I
consider them a problem in general, but there might be solutions I don't
know about.

Jan Santos