VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:22:33 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: William Bielawski
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:17 PM
To: Ray Campbell
Subject: FW: [Infotech] FW: Needed on-line classes for computer
programmingaccessible to JAWS

Hi Ray,

Can you network help?

Regards,
Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ike Presley
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 8:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
programmingaccessible to JAWS

Hi All,

Does anyone know of on-line computer programming classes that are
accessible? If you do will you please contact Melody Lee below. Also,
please post to the list because I bet this is info that we can all use
to answer future inquires.

Thanks in advance,
Ike
Ike Presley