VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
the braille_cat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
the braille_cat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 10:21:17 -0500
Howdy folks... I suspect this is a simple question with a rather
complicated
answer.. Can this be done?? I have a monitor of course but would rather
not use it for many many reasons chief among which is I can't see the dern
thang where as sighty can, I don't necessarily want them knowing what I'm
doing on my computer. So OK. can I just not hook a monitor up and have the
machine still function properly?? This is running jaws 9 with Windoze
XP. Or can I perhaps plug the monitor in, yet leave it turned off??
Thanks for any help at all..
Best to you all!!

--
Jack