VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 14:05:11 -0400
Hi to all.

Thank you, Rinehard. Your suggestion was right on target.

That said, I have found another problem with Internet Explorer 8--and it's a problem that is shared with Firefox. The problem is that neither browser recognizes the JAWS onmouseover command of insert+ctrl+enter. Since several websites use onmouseover buttons, I'd be curious how Firefox users get around them.

For those who wish to view the commands I'm talking about, point your browser to http://www.kmxg.com (Clear Channel's AC station for Davenport) and try the onmouseover cotrol for station personalities.

Ted