VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Penny Reeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Penny Reeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:13:11 -0400
Wow, this is just what I've been wishing for!

Jamal, can we encourage you to put your magic to work on FaceBook too?

This is what I think:  I think the next time there's any announcement
about anny access award from any disability-related organization,
every single one of us who has ever benefitted from any
EmpowermentZone offering should nominate Jamal!  He spends his free
time making the world a more accessible place for all of us!

Penny