VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Braille Man <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Braille Man <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:04:20 -0600
good day folks.
here is your chance to get a fine braille display at a bargain basement
price. :-)
have an Alva braille display I'm needing to sell.. recently serviced and
cleaned. it's an Alva Delphi 340. comes with backpack serial cable and
power supply along with manual in electronic form.. Works very well with
all screen readers. I'm asking 600 but will  negotiate..
Please write if interested.
thanks and have a great day.
Jack

Archived on the World Wide Web at