VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"penny.reeder" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
penny.reeder
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:09:31 -0500
Dear Ray and All,

First, I am sorry, but I do not have the information you are looking
for.  My best suggestion wuld be to contact the customer service folks
for th screen reader your studet is using and ask if tey have a list
of key strokes for ACCESS 07.  I believe that Window?Eyes does hve
such a list in the appendix of its tutorial.

My quetion is similar but for a different applicati.
I use Eudora; I am very happy with Eudor, but it is not currently
retrieving my gmail messages via Pop.  This happened to me a month
ago, for a period of 2 and a half days, and then udora began worig
again.  Again, I don't know what changed, unless it's smthing on the
Gmail end.

Does anyone have suggestions, or a list of key strokes for dealig with
GMail via the web?

Any help anyone can offer will be much appreciated by e.

Thanks in advance.
Penny

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]