VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:31:59 -0400
Hi all,
Well folks, I have a friend who wants to upgrade his desktop.  I thought, "why upgrade a desktop when you can build a laptop, (also called notebook), right?
However, I didn't even know if a laptop could be built from scratch, well, it can!
Here's links to articles that tell ya how, but below those, I have more comments, and a link for blind folks about building a pc.

http://computershopper.com/feature/build-your-own-laptop

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/building-dream-notebook,1026.html

http://www.daileyint.com/build/buildtoc.htm

Then, the last link is for us blind folks who want to build a desktop, and it's a show with not just 1, but 3 blind guys who build theirs

http://www.acbradio.org/archives/mainmenu/ml312.mp3

enjoy!
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at