VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:59:14 -0400
Hi all,
Harry here, and I fixed my Winamp problem!
Here's what I did.  I have a friend of myne, (Wally, who is also on this list), who told me to go and check another main menu show and see if it would play multiple tracks, or if it wouldn't.  If it did, it was a file issue with that particular track, if it didn't, it was a winamp issue.  So, I tryed another show, and sure enough, it was a winamp issue.
So, I uninstalled everything to do with winamp 5.54 from my desktop, and programs list, and my program files.  So, then, I went to a site I highly recommend to all,

http://www.whitestick.co.uk

This is a site owned by a blind computer user, and I click on the link that says downloads, and when the page comes up, I found the link for winamp, and folks, there's a new version out, Winamp 5.541, and so, I downloaded it, then installed it, and went back to the same show I had a problem with, and folks, it played, every track!!
So, just wanted to let you all know what I did, so if anyone else is having issues with version 5.54, you now know how to fix it.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]