VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 11:41:55 -0500
-------- Original Message --------
From: "Marco Gregnanin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SiRecognizer in the States
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 00:25:49 +0100

Dear Harry,

this is Marco, the daddy of the SiRecognizer... you wrote me about the mainmenu radio show few weeks ago! I hope you still remeber! So, I will be at the CSun exhibition with my little SiRecognizer. Wow!

I will arrive on the 11th at about 6 pm (unfortunately it is impossible to arrive on Monday) but I will leave after the 16th. I will be at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott, just in case you should attend the conference! Oh, don't forget to bring something to recognise: you should try the system with your own hand and things, right? Demonstrations in my suite open to everyone!

Please feel free to distribute this email to friends and lists. I will be really happy to meet friends, share opinions, joys and complains. Just ask for Marco Gregnanin at the Marriott's reception or contact me directly, details below. Please, let me know!
Highest regards,

Marco

---
Marco Gregnanin

ITEX di Marco Gregnanin
Via Eschilo, 209
00124 Roma - RM

Web: http://www.itex.info

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +39 / 347 / 34 15 141
Landline: +39 / 06 / 50 53 318
Skype: m.gregnanin
MSN: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,
Well, yall remember the ci recognizer?
Well, he's gonna be at CSUN next week.
So, for those of you who will be at CSUN, here's his announcement.
Harry
[...]

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]