VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:13:35 -0000
Hi Morey,

I can't answer your question about the "umbrella" as I've
only ever seen a "click on this balloon" message, usually
indicating that something is in the System Tray.

However, it does sound like you have files ready to copy to
CD.  It may be worth checking your CD drive in My Computer
where the chances are that you will find two files which you
can delete, and consequently get rid of the message.

George.