VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 20:56:03 -0700
Hi all.  What a great bunch of people you are.  So far I have learned that
Insert F7 will give me the list of Links, Insert F5 will give me the list of
controls like Radio Buttons, Edit Fields and Combo Buttons, and that Insert
F3 will allow me to customize the web page to my liking.  There was still
one more who told me that using Control F will allow me to find Buttons by
typing the first letters of the name of the button provided I know what it
is called on that page.  All of these ideas will work in their own
situation, but the beauty of it all is that we now know far more than we did
a couple of days ago, and given all of these solutions we are better
equipped to maximize our time on the computer.

Thanks a lot to those who freely offered their knowledge and expertise.  I
think it was Scott, John, Sandy and Harry who offered that help.  You're the
best!

Thx, Albert Ruel
Victoria Community Labyrinth Society:
Building a path. Sharing a vision.

***

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never
happened.
             - Mark Twain

Albert Ruel
Victoria BC Canada

"Nothing is more tragic than someone who has sight but no vision."
Helen Keller

"The rewards of life are for service; the penalties of life are for
selfishness."
- Lions International President L. H. Lewis (1918-1919)

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]