VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 05:29:43 -0700
Join this list: [log in to unmask]

The 6620 is a older  non produced Series 60 Symbian Nokia  phone and the
version of Talks that Cingular is promoting on the phone is an older
version.  Talks is still available, with a newer version. Google Talks  and
there will be a link to Nuance .

Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it than
others.
“We do not need pity, nor do we need to be reminded that we are vulnerable.
We must
be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about.”
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)