Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:26:43 +1100
Thanks for that advice Gale. I am asuming for now that the absence of hunger
or cravings means that I am getting sufficient nutrients, perhaps for the
first time in ages. Although I mainly eat grass fed lamb or kangaroo meat
I'm pretty sure that their current EFA profile is lower than wild game in
paleolithic times. There are a plethora of dietary experts out there but at
the end of the day as you suggest it is better to listen my body and blood
sugar readings and not get confused by the 'science'.

Leonie