C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JOHN RUNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 10:09:12 -0600
Hello,

I am concerned Mary's (9) right side weakness is showing up more throughout the day as she ages.  For instance yesterday she slept well but woke up limping very heavily on her right weak leg, this usually only happens at the end of a stressful day.   Are there any good links about the effects of growth/stress on a child with mild to moderate CP?  To day her limp is fairly mild but I have noticed it throughout the day for the last year and before it was only in the evening. I have also noticed when tired her right foot is turning toe in more.  I can't get her walker for while but I am trying to get her a used wheel chair or jogging stroller for longer outings.

Thanks,

John Runer

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ.