C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Virginia Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 10:40:42 -0600
Until something is prescribed, spread the word to everyone you know that you're looking for safety equipment. That's how I got Daniel's wheelchair for $40 at a thrift shop. A friend who knew I was looking for one spotted it and called my cell phone.

Tell all yard-salers, too. Sometimes estate sales carry safety equip.

Virginia

> Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:34:17 -0600
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Mary Falling to the side?b etc etc
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> No you are not over reacting if I could get someone to look at her today I would, I've been trying. I have been trying to get her a sit down walker or wheel chair for enjoying the outdoors safely when she is tired or if this new problem continues. No one seems to be listening to my concerns. They all consider her a fall risk for the right side weakness, so why has no safety equipment been prescribed?
>
> John Runer

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ.