C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Virginia Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 21:22:51 -0600

BTW,

I may have solved the problem with the recalcitrant school technology team speech therapist. I am currently engaged in very polite emails with her, while using Daniel's other (private) speech therapist to be the point person with Blink Twice (makers of the Tango). Blink Twice has an employee dedicated to dealing with the insurance/Medicaid paperwork necessary to getting approval. What a great business model!

Oh, John,

You can try out some technology through UCP of Idaho (1-208-377-8070). They have a huge list of technology items and resources that can be checked out for two week intervals -- this can be invaluable whether or not you decide to homeschool Mary. I tried three or four speech devices through them before choosing the Tango. I have the complete list in a pdf file. If you want it, email me off-list ([log in to unmask]), and I'll send it to you.

Virginia

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ.