C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Virginia Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 11:43:24 -0600
On a lighter note, I really enjoyed the new Star Trek movie Thursday night.

I don't go to see many movies at full price (thank you Netflicks!), but some really are better on the big screen. I even felt I got my money's worth!

I won't give away any spoilers, but pacing of the movie and the special effects are very well done. The movie is over two hours, but it felt like 90 minutes.

The actors do a good job with their parts. Quinto is excellent as Spock. The guy they picked as captain Pike is perfect, and I much preferred this version of Uhura. My only complaint is that Scotty wasn't featured nearly enough.

Great aliens.

Anybody else got recommendations on entertainment this summer?

Virginia

HotmailŪ goes with you.