C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 10:28:06 -0600
Didn't mean to exclude the list, and I definitely didn't mean "pox!"  That
reminded me of a line from a play where a Rabbi was upset with two families
in his congregation and said "A pox on both your houses!"  and of course, I
make that typo when commenting to a Jewish member of the list - mea culpa,
mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!