C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 21:50:06 -0400
Greta, I would say your father was not too far from the mark for those in academia.  Liberalism is just as prevalent with elementary and secondary educators.  My wife, an SBH middle/high school teacher for twenty years, was excoriated by many of her colleagues for not joining the leftist NEA teacher's union.

Oh, not everyone who falls under the ADA is a dem...

It will certainly ve interesting to see what happens with Specter's commitee seat.

Kyle