C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
greta von der luft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:30:12 -0400
Hello,
I am not very good about tooting my horn. Ask my fellow faculty members.
However, in replying to Bob I just realized that I never shared something
that I should have. I originally joined the list to learn more about CP and
to more importantly find some help in recruiting people for my dissertation
research. The research has long ago been completed, but recently published
in a peer reviewed journal. If you are interested in reading the abstracts
of two articles here they are:

Literature review article on self concept:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/0519u3464t135180/?p=2b0c0c8c9c0f42078af49a9ed068ecfb&pi=6

research article on validating a tool to measure self concept in children
with CP:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/c0r6132042105841/?p=2b0c0c8c9c0f42078af49a9ed068e
*cfb&pi=4<http://www.springerlink.com/content/c0r6132042105841/?p=2b0c0c8c9c0f42078af49a9ed068ecfb&pi=4>
*