C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:38:51 -0400
James,

Read or don't read what I post to the list.  Form your own thoughts
and opinions and express them as you like.  I got the email and
thought it would be worthy of some comment....and apparently I was
right ;)

For the record, I like who I am and certainly don't think I am
DEFECTIVE...One of the reasons the article title made me react so
vehemently "No Way!"  However, I was intrigued and read on and
perhaps there is a grain of salt to a genetic connection that may
make conditions such that CP COULD occur.  Certainly doubt it would
ever be found to be like Down's Syndrome or other genetic diseases.

Linda