C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:19:43 -0700
sorry.  try getting moshe feldenkrais books at library or amazon. it's interesting, and gentle, yet powerful work essentially retrains the brain-body. you can look in your local phone books for feldenkrais teachers. they have two types of sessions, private, which are expensive, or awareness through movement classes that cost between 5 - 10 bucks.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag