C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:51:28 -0400
Mary,

If it helps, my mom used to tell me and I wholeheartedly believe,
that people who make fun of others don't feel good about themselves
and they make fun and bully to make themselves feel better.  No
matter what they said and did to you, you need to know and believe
that their words are just that - words.

Linda