C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:59:06 -0700
you are probably wise not to get two precise. mr gore
said we had only a decade about 18 months ago. and
based on that and the terms of sitting presidents i
came to the conclusion that he does not believe what
he himself said.

my logic was
1. at that time it was at least 2 years until an
election, leaving 8 years.
2. for real change one would have to have the
president on board.
3. the only person really pushing the environmental
issues at that time and still is mr. gore. none of the
rest will do.
4 ergo if gore believes what he says, then he has no
real choice except to run. he does not have time to
give a republican or hilery 8 years and then run
himself becouse time would run out.

he is not running so i conclude he really does not
believe what he is saying.

i'd actually be less a sceptic if the leaders were
acting like they really believed. ie: they get out of
the private jets, the caravans of suburbans, land
rovers, limos, they get out of the huge energy sapping
houses.

i know their schedules precludes them driving hondas
accross country, but, they could fly commercial and
not double up on the thousands of pounds of co2 put
out by their private jets.

am i making sense?
--- Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2007/08/regional-climate-projections/#more-442

http://sims.yahoo.com/