C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
greta von der luft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:40:39 -0600
I think that is a great idea. What list would you recommend? No offense,
this list is great  but I am not certain if it will make them as empathetic
as I want them to be. Please take no offense from that statement. At the
same time this list is good to show them that people with CP do become
adults and can be competent and contribute to society....There is a modicum
of time constraints for the students...