BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:46:15 -0400
Brian Robinson (eLearning) wrote:
> I am in need of a bit of info.
Brian,

I met a woman from there some time back who was particularly interested
in wooden synagogues. I do not have her contact information but I may be
able to follow up on it. I also had a writer there whom I corresponded
with for a few years, but I have been too busy with work to keep up on
that. I have been reading about the Boers the last few days. A curious
group of Dutch & Huguenot folks who seem to have been more interested in
running from 'progress' and commerce than embracing it. I suggest you
delve into their history prior to seeking out the history of the built
environment. My wife's cousin's daughter works for the CDC. Possibly
everyone knows each other.

][<en