From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 06:52:18 -0500
    Well, Shaun, I have so many back-ups right now in the way of computers
and copies of Jaws that I think I'll be fine.

I'm in a position here where I need to clear some stuff out.

I'm keeping some stuff, like amn old Versapoint Braille embosser that I
have, but some of it just has to go.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ