From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:54:31 -0400
I've done it with ham radio deluxe, it works well. I have to use a lot of
the jaws curser, but that's no big deal. Also, Handy hams is using W4MQ
software, I'd like to think they wouldn't use it if it wasn't accessible, I
have yet to play with it though did download it last week and want to give
that a try sometime soon. I used skype for the audio to and from the radio
and it really does work very well.