From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 23:35:31 -0400
Hi Phil, at last report/I bought one within the past year, the cost was
$95Shipped with one cable.  The unit will work with the icom 703, 706, 7000,
746, 756I think, and some of the earlier Icoms, as well as the Yaesu FT817,
857, 897, I think 867, and some others.  You can choose an Icom or Yaesu
cable, each of which plugs into the Mono earbud type plug on the box, and
you match the qsyer to its' intended rig via different key commands.  You
can use one pad between several rigs with two cords, 1 for Icoms and 1 for
Yaaesus, and several key commands.  If Memory Serves, with both cords, which
John Fashions and guarantees, I think the shipped cost is either 100 or 105
dollars.  I'll try to find and post manual and contactt info for John, who's
a whale of a nice and knowledgeable guy.  Danny.