From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:13:46 -0400
    Howard:

Now you're tempting me to get that old key out again. ... I still have one,
but haven't sent with it since straight key night about 5 years ago. ...
And, trust me,  it wasn't pretty!  (grin)

It's amazing too, because in my novice days, back in the early 1970's, I got
pretty darn good with that straight key, and probably was able to send 15 to
20 words per minute.

It's amazing how we get spoiled with the new technology of internal keyers
and things like that.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ