From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:54:24 -0400
    Steve:

Will look for you in the PA qso party for sure.

As for the Windom, it's a total of 125 feet long (approx), with the southern
leg 80 feet long, and the northern leg 45 feet long.

The antenna is fed with RG8U coax, with a 4 - 1 balun at the feed point,
which is mounted on my 35-foot tower.

The ends are about 35 feet up, and tied off to conveniently-located trees.

That's about all I could fit on this property, given the location of my
tower.

If you have more questions, ask away!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ