From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:49:58 -0400
I could do that but I'd have to make covers for the unit, right now it's
just built one  bare chassis, the RF sections are all covered, but there are
power supply connections wide open and stuff, it's not pretty. I'll get some
of that taken care of but not all this weekend. I hadn't planned on
fabricating a housing for it, but, I suppose I could. Once again, I'm in to
a project I could do a lot easier, and I hope no cheaper, but I like the
work heading in to the time of year I can't do much outside or anything.