From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray T. Mahorney
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:42:10 -0000
good evening ma'am,  I don't recognize the program you mention but I can give you a possibly better way to
shut down the machine if you are using XP.  Bring up narrator with windows key+u once MS Sam comes up
press control alt delete this will or should bring up task manager narrator will let you use task manager
to do a proper machine shutdown assuming the box hasn't locked up.  You might comment on what log me is?
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA