From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 20:37:07 -0500
Been thinking about putting a beam (either 2 meter or a tribander) on top of
my flag pole.  Anyone know what kind of hardware I have to deal with up
there?  I've never examined the top end of one of those.  Do you think I
could learn more at a hardware store or will I have to go up there and check
it out?

Thanks.

73
WA9RYF