VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 20:13:22 -0400
7bit
From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Yeah, it was super annoying actually.  Google is my home page on both my
home and work machines, so each time I loaded I E up today, I got Pacman,
complete with siren.  I had to quickly type in another web address to shut
it up.  I bet Google's going to get some unpleasant emails from the
crotchety types out there.  Only four more hours till it goes away!
Catherine Getchell