VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2010 13:17:31 +0900
From:
Derek Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Albert and eveyone,

Not sure if this will do the trick, but I once heard from Joe Plaza at
Neil Squire Society that if you have two different anti-virus programs
such as MacAfee and AVG, they may target each other as infections,
which could hang your system.  You might try turning off one or the
other and re-booting to see if the problem persists.

Cheers,
Derek