VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:08:37 -0400
From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Becky:

First of all I want to say cookies are your friend. Cookies recognize you on
websites you visit frequently. If you should decide to delete them you will
need to reenter passwords and user names again for these sites.

Follow the steps below.
1. Click Start and then Control Panel.
2. Type Internet in the Search box.
3. Click Delete browsing history.
4. Click Delete.
5. Select what files you want to delete.
6. Click Delete files. This may take a few moments, depending on how many
files are stored.
7. Click Yes.
8. Click Delete cookies. This may take a few moments, depending on how many
cookies are stored.
9. Click Yes.