VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:57:37 -0400
7bit
From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
sure enough!

I tried using word 2000

Now if we can just come up with a use for it.

It works best with sites that are mainly text based. I tried it with space
.dot com.  the graphics hold up but are all over the page. I guess if you
wanted to save a site and convert it to text so you could read it on your
Victor Reader stream that might work. I may give that a try.