VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:06:18 +0100
Greetings,

Honest, it has!

I have changed *nothing* this end, went to The Archers podcast download page
and downloaded Thursday and Friday no problems.

so, I wonder what was causing the trouble?  Had I reached my account
download limit which is 44gb a month?  If so, how is it I have not suffered
any email download failures?

I first tried downloading Day by day 1968 podcast for last week and that
went no problems so then tried Archers as that was where problems first
showed and it worked fine.

From Colin Howard near Southampton in Southern England.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]