VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 21:27:14 -0400
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
It is interesting you mention MediaPlayer.   Is there any way to make
Windows Media Player 11 more user friendly?  I reverted back to 10, and
noticed right away that ripping CDS takes a while longer then I would like
it to take, but with 11, there are a lot of thigns that I don't care for
with it.  This includes when trying to make an audio CD for a stereo, you
have these ads from one of the add ons and you can't relly tell how you
are doing with the creating of an audio CD.  I also think that it may be a
culprit for blocking my access to youtube's videos, but I think now that
that problem may be as a result of a bad wireless connection that doesn't
like a lot of sound and picture coming through.