C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 08:28:51 -0400
Subject:
From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Kyle,

I'd have to agree with you on that.  I have had more than one
conversation recently about the "Me Generation" (which, in my opinion
is often those  35 and younger).  Despite technologies helping us
connect to others, collaborate seamlessly and constantly, it really
does seem that "it is all about me" as people make decisions, but yet
when personal responsibility comes into play, people throw their
hands up and say "It wasn't my fault" or "Can't YOU do something."
Sad...

Linda Macaulay