C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:21:48 -0500
7bit
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
I like how they always make Todd and Sarah out to be such good parents since
they didn't choose to abort Trig. I don't know how I feel about abortion,
but that should be the right of the couple (or the woman in some cases) to
choose and nobody else's. It's amazing how some are going to base their vote
on that.

Thanks,
Anthony Arnold
Remote Troubleshooter for PRC