C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 21:09:14 -0700
From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
I was not aware of that, ken, as it is now a moot point with edwards out of the race. BUT to answer the question, NO, it's not ok to bribe her silence, with or without campaign money. Maybe she saw an opportunity to make some cash and he fell for the act.  I have not paid attention to EDWARDS in over a year.  It is disappointing.  Most politicians will let us down in the ethics department.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine