C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:34:35 -0700
you can't have it both ways either the oil industry is in charge or it is not. i agree with you that oil is not ran by a cartel nor are they a monopoly, but no matter what currency you use to price something, it does not exempt it from the laws of supply and demand. when demand is up in relation to supply the price will go up and it will not go down until supply catches up. a government or group my delay it, but eventually supply and demand will have its normal course. always it will happen just as sure as the sun comes up in the morning.