Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 08:17:47 -0500
    Gary and all:

Due to my growing interest in emergency management, I have probably done 8
or 9 of those FEMA courses by now.

What I do is get on line, and save both the course manual and final exam as
a Word document.  I then take the final exam using the Word document, and
once I've noted my answers, I get sighted assistance to do the actual on
line exam form, simply to be sure my chosen answers are entered into the
template correctly.

So, in short, the exam and course manual can be accessed and put into a
usable form, but sighted assistance may be required to do the actual exam
entry form properly.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ