Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 08:14:50 -0500
    Gary:

The socket for the speach chip is accessible from the top panel.

Somewhere in the manual I sent you, they provide detailed installation
instructions.

Just be careful when you do it, so as to not bend or harm anything.

The one big problem I had was with the backing on the pad that is supposed
to cover the chip and keep it in place once it has been installed. ... There
is a backing on there that you have to peal off in order for the pad to
stick.  I inadvertently pealed the sticky stuff off when trying to remove
that backing, and had to get a sighted friend to get the sticky stuff back
on for me so the protective pad would stick.

So, just be careful with that part of things too.

You'll probably do fine--just a few words of caution here.

Let me know how it goes.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ