Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:12:58 -0500
I appreciate all the suggestions and observations re the usb2Sereal adapter/Sorry I failed to mention that this is to run on a windows xp system.
Also, Thanks for the clarification on the do not call situation, this email may have not been exactly accurate, but I do know that Clarke Howard's also been talking about the fact that Telemarketers ____Will in fact, pretty quickly, be able to get and call cell numbers.  Glad For Do Not Call And Opt Out Possibilities.  Thanks To You All For All The Helpfulness On This List!  Danny.