Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 18:33:09 -0700
Eric,

I've loved Icoms all my life but I got carried away with the 7000 model
number.  You know, the more numbers it has, the better it is?  Haw.  If I
would have been paying attention to the list, I would have gone for the 480
instead.  Anyhow, the more it talks, as far as I am concerned, the better
the radio.  I own the Kenwood older V7a and love it.  Now I buy a radio
without Braille notes, cheat sheets, tape step by step usage, manuals,
e-text files to study and learn from, and which doesn't speak any menus.
I'm still learning how to use it, though, and have learned enough that as
soon as I get an antenna up, likely this weekend, I'll be on CW.  I don't
work much phone, unless it is a friend I know, but I've loved CW from the
day I heard it when I was 10 years old.

Phil.
K0NX