Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:00:22 -0000
7bit
From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Will be interested in your end results!

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Phil Scovell
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 2:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Phased Verticals

Thanks David and yes, there is some truth to what you say, but phasing can
also be accomplished with multi band verticals by cross firing phasing.  It
is a matter of building the switching network so that the wave spacing is
different for each band because spacing the array, for example, at 33 feet
beginning on 40 meters, makes that distance multiple wave length on the
higher bands.  Thus, if the phased switching network is designed with that
in mind, the antennas can indeed be multi band phased.  I'm hunting for
someone who has done it and can tell me how to build the phasing network or
who perhaps sells the network as a kit or assembled unit or whatever.  I
found some good information on it last night but I'm still hunting.

Phil.
K0NX